If you really knew me..
If you really knew me, you’d understand that I get bothered by a lot of things that a lot of people can’t help. I know this is a bad trait, and this is why I consider myself as a bad person. You’re thinking, If you think you’re a bad person, can’t you just do something about it? How can I change what bothers me? That is such a huge task for me to do, not that...
Three Turn Ons
1. Nice Body. 2. Plaid. 3. Glasses.
Four Turn Offs
1. Alcohol. 2. Drugs. 3. Immaturity. 4. Aimlessness.
I hate my life so much right now.
We rest— A dream has power to poison sleep. We rise— A wandering...
Five People Who Mean a Lot to Me
1. Sonny Pham. 2. Cres Pham. 3. Paulo Gutierrez. 4. Karen Hoi. 5. Courtney Ovalle.
Six Things I've Wished I've Never Done
1. Became so materialistic. 2. Actually realizing who I am. 3. Opened up to people. 4. Took HA1. 5. Became so hyped on what other people thought. 6. Took Computer Literacy/Keyboarding my Freshmen Year.
Seven Things That Cross My Mind Often
1. “What are you doing?” 2. “How am I going to do this?” 3. “Ew.” 4. “What am I going to eat?” 5. “I want to sleep.” 6. “Can you fricken talk to me? Please?” 7. “Ouch.”
Eight Ways to Win My Heart
1. When you say ”You’re amazing,” and you’re able to show that you think that. 2. Being Smart. 3. Actually wanting to talk to me. 4. Make me smile. 5. Text back. 6. Compliments. 7. Shallow of me, but actually look good. 8. Accept me.
Nine Things About Myself
1. I love opera. 2. I’m a pescatarian. 3. Strangely, plaid turns me on. 4. I’m terrified of dirty water. 5. I’m a jealous person. 6. When I’m stressed, I exercise. 7. A simple compliment means a lot to me. 8. I love dressing up. 9. I always have to sleep under a blanket and with a pillow in between my legs.
10 Things I Want to Say to People
1. “Can you stop being a little bitch? Honestly, you’re one of my best friends but you’re really starting to tick me off.” 2. “Nothing you do is impressive to me. Just stop, and go where you belong.” 3. “You’ve stuck with me for so long, and for that you have been my best friend all of last year and this year. I never actually thought we’d...
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two smileys that...
: qualified for or having a claim to reward, assistance, etc., because of one’s actions, qualities, or situation: the deserving poor; a deserving applicant.
Everyone is a hypocrite.
Every. God. Damn. Person. I. Know. People get mad at me, make me feel like shit when they ask “How can you live with yourself?” when I’m the only person who has the balls to admit, “Yes, I am a hypocrite.” I know who I am, and I observe what you say and do. Don’t even tell me, or get mad at me for something I say when you should be watching yourself. I look out...
I hate my life.
I never be dramatic to the point where I’d actually hate such a precious gift given to me. But I feel so much stress. This is ridiculous.
I now realize.
I now realize that.. a person that actually had a huge impact on me left. I realize I won’t see him as often anymore. I never noticed how much he actually meant to me until I saw him the morning he wasn’t even supposed to be here. The last thing he said to me “Go to class!” We’ll miss you Kevin Wong.
Don't tell me
That I’ve worked this hard and anticipated this year for so long just so people like you can screw me over. I hate it, I have pride in where I stand right now, and you have the audacity to tell me that it won’t be as great as it is? This is what I have to say, it’s because of retarded people like you who bitch on about how things don’t work for you. And since they...
When I reblog..
It’s because I saw something or read something that made me smile without me barely noticing.
Polynesian Practice tomorrow. I missed you so dear. Let’s see how many pa’otis I’ll be able to do. xD
Your mom could have a million babies, and not have another one just like you.– Mr. Brown
If you’re done with me, then just say so.
One of the worst weekends I've had.
is our 5th month anniversary. I love you.
She’s going to be on glee! Yes.. Charice...
Words That Don’t Exist in the English Language
agathasays: L’esprit de escalier: (French) The feeling you get after leaving a conversation, when you think of all the things you should have said. Translated it means “the spirit of the staircase.” Waldeinsamkeit: (German) The feeling of being alone in the woods. Meraki: (Greek) Doing something with soul, creativity, or love. Forelsket: (Norwegian) The euphoria you experience when you are...
Kristian: You don't have to be afraid to put your jeans in action!
Kristian: LLOOLL.. WHY'D I SAY JEANS?
I like how you post such informative stuff.
What else tells me that I still love you.
Your words hurt ten times more than anyone else’s.
What the hell is happening to me?
Why am I always expecting too much out of people now? I’m always getting a little hurt from every little thing and I’ve been overreacting about everything. My thinking hasn’t been clear for the last couple weeks and I’ve been slamming my head against the wall. My priorities have been messed up, and every scheme I try to pull off has been backfiring on me. Have I been...
Sometimes I don't try, just to see how hard you...
What tells me that I still love you.
I know I still love you because I.. Always get a little upset from late texts. Sit around waiting for you to text me. Get jealous pretty easily. Regret saying that I’ll leave you alone so you can finish something. Regret saying Goodnight. Never think straight. Do first, then think about consequences later. Will do anything for you, whether I like it or not. Never complain. Never...